Information we may collect from you
“Personal Data” is information that can be used to identify you, directly or indirectly, alone or together with other information. This includes your full name, address, email address, phone number, precise location.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
– To provide you with the information, products or services that you request from us.
– To provide you with information on new products or services that we feel may interest you.
– To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
– To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
– To notify you about changes to our services.
– For administering our website and other systems, including by disclosing your personal information to organisations to whom we outsource functions (such as mailing and IT service providers). We prohibit our outsourced providers from using or disclosing your personal information except for their service to us or as required or authorised by or under law.
– To create and publish relevant content In certain cases, separate consent is not required, including:
– For the performance of a contract,
– To meet legal obligations,
– For legitimate interests.
We will retain Client’s Personal Data for as long as Clients maintain an account or as otherwise necessary to provide them the Services. We will also retain Client’s Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by setting your Communications Preferences to specify “no emails” and by following the unsubscribe link on any email you receive; or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You therefore agree that we shall retain your personal data in our records for marketing purposes until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data that we hold and process for you. You also have the right to require us to correct errors in the personal data that we hold and process for you if it is inaccurate or incomplete and to require us to delete your personal data from our records. You can exercise these rights or any others you may have under applicable laws by contacting us at email@example.com.