Alina is available for consulting assignments in businesses and corporations. She has ten years of working experience within the subject of banking and change. Alina has recently graduated from a specialized Master’s degree in Consulting and Coaching for Change, jointly run between Said Business School and HEC Paris.
In her consulting practice, Alina covers the following subjects:
– change management
– individual or team effectiveness
– anti workplace bullying training and awareness
All geographical locations are covered within the UK, Europe and rest of the world.
Consulting services are charged at per day basis. Rates depend on the assignment scope. Please enquire within.
Who is the consulting service for:
– Companies requiring a change agent SME on a one-off or ad hoc advisory basis
– Companies wanting to increase the effectiveness or their employees or teams
– Companies grappling with workplace bullying issues, which prefer to resolve these using an external, independent consultant.